Tuesday 20 December 2011

Why another blog?

I have quite a number of web pages and blogs that I've set up over the years.  Why do I need another?

The truth is, I probably don't.  But, I wanted a place where I could put down some details of some really geeky projects that I'm working on and none of my existing sites really fits for that.  So, "Fun Geek Projects" is born.

I don't promise to have anything that is of much interest to anyone else.

I don't promise to write on a regular interval.

I don't promise that the posts will even be intelligible.

I plan to use this place as an outlet for some of the stuff bouncing around in my head (and on scraps of paper around my office).  If what appears in these posts helps you, please post a comment.  If you have suggestions, please comment.  If you think I'm an idiot... please DON'T comment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment